Once again, World Math Day is approaching…on March 1st! We participate every year and my children have so much fun! And not only do they drill their math skills in an extremely fun way, but they also learn about Geography and flags of the world just by competing with other students around the world. There’s even a world map download on the site 🙂
Join us in a celebration of numbers as students, both schooled and homeschooled, from around the globe unite in their quest to set a world record in answering mental arithmetic questions. Be a part of this great education event, whether you’re a teacher, parent, homeschooler, or student. Now involving more than 2.5 million students from over 200 countries.
- Brand NEW format.
- Students take part in real-time math challenges using the using the Mathletics game engine.
- Student play live with other students around the globe.
- World Math Day is part of the World Education Games 2011.
- Your students will love it! Be part of setting a Guinness World Record!
- It will create an amazing buzz around Math.
- Designed for all ages and ability levels.
- Simple to register and participate. All you need is internet access.
- Great prizes
- And it?s absolutely FREE!!
- This year you can participate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPad Touch too, with the World Maths Day 2011 app!
HURRY, registration closes Feb 28, 2011!
AND your registration on the World Math Day site also works for World Spelling Day! I am so excited about World Spelling Day because we’re big spelling enthusiasts here in our home 🙂