1. Homeschooling In Nova Scotia, Canada Yes, that’s yours truly 🙂 Welcome everyone to my blog! I’m happily homeschooling two children, using the Classical method a la The Well-Trained Mind and Tapestry of Grace. We live on beautiful Cape Breton Island on our own 50-acre wood. We’re an emerging hobby farm here and so far have laying chickens, which have recently ended their strike during our cold snap and started laying again! In addition to homeschooling, I also teach music lessons in my home, am an Educational Specialist with Usborne Books, sell my own handspun yarn, AND have just recently started my job as Director of Advertising Sales for Homeschooling Horizons Magazine! I also volunteer at church, through Meals on Wheels, and as a La Leche League Leader. In my spare time (LOL) I am busy in local theatre – acting, singing, and directing, often along with my children and sometimes hubby as well. I love sharing homeschool information, events, and reviews on my blog 🙂
2. Clever Title TBA – I LOVE the title of this blog! This homeschool mom has four children, aged 13 down to a newborn.
3. Until the Day Dawn Weblog – Kimberly Williams is homeschooling three children and is a pastor’s wife.
4. RubySlippersSchool.com – McMama has four children and enjoys the piano and crafting in her spare time. I love her post about mini-offices (under Our Homeschool).
5. Smooth Stones Christian – This mom has been homeschooling for 10 years and has 6 children. They also breed Bengal cats.
6. Clothesline Musings – Kristi has 3 children.
7. Four Little Penguins – a homeschool mom with four young children from ages 4 through 8. She is married to her best friend and loves to scrapbook.
8. Laurie’s School Days – Laurie homeschools two daughters in the Chicago area.
9. Sunshine to Flowers – Linda homeschools her six children.
10. One Big, Healthy Family My friend homeschools her 10 beautiful children. You have to see her post about goats in the house 🙂
Love, Luck &