Day 5 of The Mom Conference is today, April 11th!
I was still sewing yesterday (putting last minute touches on my daughter’s Frozen Elsa costume), and was able to listen to a few of The Mom Conference speakers on my iPhone while I worked away. I enjoyed something fun: learning some quick and cute hairstyles from Abby Smith of twistmepretty.com – I even tried one right away – the alternative braid – and I love it.
Sometimes it can be tough being a mom and homemaker, and it’s great to have access to these daily videos!
Each day of the conference, you have all 24 hours of the day to watch a new set of 4 videos at The Mom Conference site for a FREE 24-hour viewing/listening period.
Here is today’s line-up (which I’m looking forward to getting into once I’m done at my kids’ dance competition for the day):
- Diane Sanfilippo from balancedbites.com: The 21-day Sugar Detox
- Rich Christiansen from zigzagprinciple.com: How to Set Family Goals and Raise Rock Star Kids
- Matthew Sanders from mattsandersconsult.com: The Three Most Important Things to Remember for Raising Happy Kids/Teenagers
- Jill Nystul from onegoodthingbyjillee.com: Homemade Laundry Detergent: $30 for a Year’s Worth of Laundry
- Doctor Rach from kidzshake.com: Raising Healthy Kids: No Sugar Mondays
- Robyn Openshaw from greensmoothiegirl.com: All About Detox: Why Do It and What to Expect
Come watch ONLINE with me and be inspired and encouraged today!
Have you registered yet? Register FREE today:
See you at The Mom Conference!
Have you had a chance to tune into the conference this week? Which speakers have you enjoyed so far? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Luck &
This post may contain affiliate links.