This week we visit more blogs of terrific members of the TOS Homeschool Crew!
1. Clark Clan Craziness – Jill has 4 children and homeschools in Idaho. I love her post on “Cooking Lessons”.
2. Doxazo Prep Academy – Joy is an Eclectic homeschooling mom of four.
3. My Elastic Life
4. Fun in the Sun – Julie is a homeschooling mom raising four boys in Florida, which explains the blog name!
5. A Teaching Heart – Julie homeschools four children and still has her Christmas tree up 🙂
6. Mindful Ramblings – Beautiful photos on this blog 🙂
7. Simple Thoughts – Julie has been homeschooling for seven years and uses a Charlotte Mason approach.
8. Joy in Our Journey.com – I love Julieanne! She has the most useful Latina Christiana sheets for help and review 🙂
9. Crazy Homeschool Mama – Katey is a runner and Charlotte Mason style homeschooler with four children, aged 11-19.
10. Walking Home – Kelly is a homeschooling mom of three.
Love, Luck &