**THIS SALE HAS ENDED. Please stay tuned for future sales**
Does being a mom and homemaker (and homeschooler) ever feel a little too hard? There’s no question that we love our families like crazy and we’d do anything for them, but we all know motherhood can be exhausting!
If you’re anything like me, you wish your home felt more put together and peaceful, that you could keep up with housework, that you could be more consistent about serving healthy, homemade meals, and that you weren’t running around with your head cut off so much of the time.
Our families matter more than anything else. A mom’s job is so important, and we really want to do it right. But so often, we end up feeling discouraged and even as if we’re failing.
Now, I know as well as you do that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (though it sure sounds nice). But what if you had more (and better) tools to help make it less stressful (and even a little more fun)?
That’s why I’m over the moon to tell you about something very special happening right now called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016.
Don’t Miss this Homemaking and Mothering Help!
This bundle offers you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm, and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering. To make you feel like you’re winning more often. And to bolster you in the work you’re doing, because every awesome, hard-working mom deserves a little help sometimes.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning (use these for homeschool home economics!)
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (exercise, weight loss, life planning, and colouring books!)
- and much more…
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it. In fact, for the first two days, until April 28th, you not only get PDFs of all the ebooks, you also get a FREE ereader upgrade! This is something I never picked up before because of the extra cost, but I am SO happy to have everything on my Kobo this time around!
Plus, your bundle comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; others are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value – well worth the cost of the bundle all by itself!)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Learn more or get your bundle now! I am LOVING mine!
If you think getting all this homemaking and mothering help for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
Love, Luck &
Please note: This article contains affiliate links. If you click through and buy, I make a few pennies to keep up Homeschooling in Nova Scotia. Thanks for your support!