Once again, World Math Day is approaching…on March 7th! Along with World Spelling Day on March 6 and the new World Science Day on March 8th, they make up Mathletics’ World Education Games! We participate every year and my children have so much fun! And not only do they drill their math and spelling skills (and now Science too) in an extremely fun way, but they also learn about Geography and flags of the world just by competing with other students around the world. There’s even a world map download on the site 🙂
- Students take part in real-time math, spelling, and science challenges using the using the Mathletics game engine.
- Student play live with other students around the globe.
- Your students will love it! Be part of setting a Guinness World Record!
- It will create an amazing buzz around Math, Spelling, and Science.
- Designed for all ages and ability levels.
- Simple to register and participate. All you need is internet access.
- Great prizes
- And it’s absolutely FREE!!
HURRY, registration opened today and you get a whole month now to practice! One registration gets you access to all three of the World Education Games.