Day 7 of The Mom Conference is today, April 13th!
I have been so inspired and refreshed this week by listening to the speakers from The Mom Conference! Today is the LAST DAY! Sometimes it can be tough being a mom and homemaker, and it’s great to have access to these daily videos! Today is the last day that new videos will be available at The Mom Conference site for a FREE 24-hour viewing/listening period. Tomorrow is ENCORE Day! The five most popular videos will be posted for 24 hours FREE, so you’ll get a chance to watch those 5 again.
Here is today’s line-up:
- Jen Grothe of jen-fit.com: She Lost 60 Pounds & Kept it Off (How YOU Can Do the Same!)
- Jadah Sellner & Jen Hansard of simplegreensmoothies.com: How Green Smoothies Rocked Our World: Amazing Taste Kids Love
- Liz Edmunds of blog.thefoodnanny.org: Saving Family Dinner: Meal Planning Tips and Tricks
- Tiffany Walke Peterson of thelighthouseprinciples.com: Self Care: Why Every Mom Needs It
- Alicia Richmond of chiconashoestring.com: 4 Steps to a Functional and Flattering Wardrobe
Come watch ONLINE be inspired and encouraged today!
Have you registered yet? Register FREE today:
Have you missed quite a few speakers? Are you just tuning in now? I wasn’t even able to tune into one speaker yesterday with 9 hours at the theatre plus getting children back and forth to dance competition! You can still catch all the speakers: you can OWN the Mom Conference videos, and listen anytime, for a lifetime! And if you buy BEFORE the Mom Conference ends, you will get a big fat discount PLUS BONUSES! The Mom Conference downloads (and nearly 20 free bonus items) can start inspiring you today for $67 (in two $33.50 installments if you like), but act today because the price will increase to $97 on Monday, April 14th, at midnight!
Have you had a chance to tune into the conference this week? Which speakers are going to get your vote for the encore presentation tomorrow? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Luck &
This post contains affiliate links, if you click through and buy I make a few pennies.