While sometimes we don’t exactly put the “home” in our homeschool with all the activities we’re involved in and all the travelling back and forth to the city, like many homeschoolers, we eat most of our meals at home. I don’t know about you, but I get bored easily. My husband likes to tease me about the fact that I don’t like to have the same meal twice in a row.
It can be difficult to find “real food” recipes sometimes. I find so often when I’m doing a search for recipes that I find mostly recipes with pre-packaged ingredients or mixes as main ingredients! So what do you do when you get bored of the same old recipes? I’m excited to be able to reach for my iPad and check out all the ebooks from the Real Food Recipes section of the The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle!
***This bundle is no longer available. Stay tuned for more great resources and bundles!***
Check out all the great ebooks:
- 42 Simple & Healthy Dinners by Brandy Ferguson, Emma Swanston, and Stacy Karen @ 42 Days to Fit ($4.99)
- Crazy for Kale: Glow from the Inside Out with 40 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes by Hallie Klecker @ Daily Bites ($5.99)
- Easy. Homemade. (2nd Edition) by Mandi Ehman @ Life Your Way ($5.99)
- Everyday Nourishing Food by Kimi Harris @ The Nourishing Gourmet ($4.99)
- From Scratch: Easy Recipes for Traditionally Prepared Whole-Food Dishes by Shaye Elliott @ The Elliott Homestead ($9.99)
- Real Food Recipes for Weight Loss by Jami Boys @ An Oregon Cottage ($2.99)
- Simple. Healthy. Tasty. – Breakfast by Tammie Nelson @ Simple. Healthy. Tasty. ($6.95)
- Smoothie Secrets Revealed: A Guide to Enhance Your Health by Elyse Wagner @ My Kitchen Shrink ($19.99)
- The 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge eGuide by Jen Hansard and Jadah Sellner @ Simple Green Smoothies ($15.00)
- The Everything Beans Book by Katie Kimball @ Kitchen Stewardship ($8.95)
- The Granola Book by AlinaJoy Dubois @ Good Old Days Farm ($7.99)
- Whole Foods for the Everyday Cook: Over 100 Natural Recipes for Everyday Cooking by Christy Greer @ Whole Foods on a Budget and Jessica Aveni @ Natural Health and Prevention ($6.99)
- Will Forage For Soup: Gourmet Soup From Wild Greens by Amanda Rose, Ph.D. and Jeanie Rose @ Fresh Bites Daily ($6.97)
That’s well over $100 worth of recipe ebooks, including recipes for smoothies, soups, breakfast, dinners, and more. And they all come in The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle! Just $29.97 US for well over $1000 worth of ebooks and ecourses, and bonuses including memberships! Don’t miss out on this bundle, it’s only available through tomorrow, September 15th and then it’s gone forever.
Click here for more info or to buy now.
There’s plenty in here that you can include in your home economics/culinary arts homeschool classes! I’m most excited about The Granola Book, as well as Whole Foods for the Everyday Cook, which has over 100 recipes!
What’s your biggest challenge when cooking real food in your homeschool? Which ebook are you excited about?
Love, Luck &