Coming October 11-13! Free Online Mom Conference
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could attend talks by all the best authors and speakers on motherhood topics? Well, guess what? You can! And it’s free. You don’t even have to leave your house to participate.
What is the Mom Conference?
The Mom Conference is a free, three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers and you are invited to attend!
Join over 100,000 moms around the world on October 11th, 12th, and 13th and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry, to healthy eating, to finding more joy in motherhood.
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times! Sometimes it’s hard to keep things in perspective – and keep from getting burned out and resorting to yelling. In addition to making sure I attend at least one homeschool conference a year (usually online), I also make sure to go to at least one on mothering. For the past couple of years, I have thoroughly enjoyed the fresh perspective and practical advice I get from attending the Mom Conference online!
This free online Mom Conference includes 20 online classes by 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) who will teach you how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (so important!)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind, and soul (yes, yours, Mom!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that works (I’m looking forward to this)
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – values and character traits to help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Sounds amazing, right?
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters and their sessions:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
And to help you avoid procrastination (I know how it goes!), if you register now, you’ll have access to the following free gifts as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide (to teach your children about honesty in a fun way)
– FREE Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
Come participate online in this free, online mom conference and be inspired October 11th, 12th, and 13th!
See you at The Mom Conference!
Love, Luck &
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and ultimately buy, I make a few pennies to keep up Homeschooling in Nova Scotia. Thanks for your support!