It’s time to visit some more blogs belonging to my wonderful TOS Homeschool Crew-mates!
1. Our Best Daze – Marie homeschools four children, from Pre-K to Gr. 5 and lives in Virginia.
2. The Joy of School – Martha homeschools a 6 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. I love the name of her blog 🙂
3. Spell Outloud – Maureen Spell is a homeschooling mother of 6. She likes to share toddler/preschooler activities, homeschool projects, themes, and free printables.
4. to the sea with me – Melanie homeschools her four children aged 3 through 10.
5. Half Dozen Mama – Melissa homeschools her six children and enjoys blogging about all things “green and cheap.”
6. Mission Possible – Merit shares about homeschooling for High School
7.Homeschooling My Miracles – Michelle homeschools her three children, in Gr. Pre-K to Gr. 3.
8. Beyond The Silver and The Gold – A Filipino Family’s Homeschool Journey – Michelle is one of the international crew-mates (I love that we’re not all just in North America)! Michelle homeschools her four children.
9. My Own Sense and Sensibility – Mindy B. homeschools her three children using the Sonlight curriculum.
10. Happily Homeschooling – Mona Lisa has two children and I love the gorgeous photos she has taken.
Love, Luck &