This year the Schoolhouse Planner is 614 pages FULL of organizational and planning tools for your homeschool, your family life, and your personal life!
- 120 pages of Homeschool Planning forms alone
- Household Forms
- Personal Forms
- Several Different Calendar Formats from 2010-2013
- 12 Unit Studies, one for each month
- Recipes for each month
- Family Fun Ideas and Tips from homeschoolers
- Useful At-a-Glance Tables & Info. sheets
What brand NEW Forms are in this year’s planner? Daily Planner, Marking Period Planner, Quarterly Planner, Homeschool Requirements, Standardized Testing Results, Yearly Assessment Results, Daily Schedule For 1 Child, Week-at-a-Glance Alternate Form, Unfinished Units Form, Unit Study Brainstorming Template, Two new Alphabet Practice Sheets, Musical Instrument Practice Sheet, Birthdays & Anniversaries Form, Alternate Daily Schedule Form, Extracurricular Activity Schedule, Daily To Do List, One of These Days List, Chore Reminder Form, Household Budget Record, Chronological Bible Reading Schedule, Bible Reading Highlights, Computer Information to Remember, Craft Planning Sheet, Car Information to Remember, My Family Tree, TV Show Reminders, Weight Loss Journal, Family Rules. WOW!
Here are some of my favourites…
- The Christmas Card List is a checklist for 2010-2012 – I’m going to get started on this list soon – I’m adding it to my Flylady Control Journal
- Crafts Completed This Year – what a terrific idea including room for photos of each one!
- Library Items List – I’ve already printed this one out!
- Homeschool Book Inventory by Subject – organizing my books is on my to-do-list before we get started homeschool this year
- Extracurricular Activity Schedule – I recently showed my hubby a list of our extracurriculars and he asked me to put it in a grid – and here’s my grid!
- The December unit on Sign Language – I printed out the charts for my daughter who is really into Sign Language at the moment
You can use the Planner on your computer by typing in the information and saving it. This is what I prefer as I’m already drowning in papers in my house. If you want, you can save a separate copy for each of your children with all their information. I even have a copy on my i-pod 🙂 Or you can print it out if you wish – the whole thing, or just your favourite pages.
But don’t take my word for it – download a free 59-page sample, including the entire Table of Contents, samples of the c ontent for July, and forms HERE. The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner is available for purchase at The Schoolhouse Store as a Digital Download for $39.00 US OR on CD for $44.00 US.
And have you heard of the new… Student Planners?! Primary/Elementary School, Middle School, and High School titles are all available. Take a look at them all HERE and download the free samples of each one 🙂 Teach your child some good habits and how to organize themselves. $9.95 to $29.95 US each. Or bundle them together with or without The Schoolhouse Planner and save!