Come join me as I visit some of my fellow TOS Homeschool Crew blogs this week!
1. Accidentally Homeschooling
2. Live The Adventure
3. Garden of Learning – one of our TOS Crew Leaders
4. Reviews & Reflections – one of our TOS Crew Leaders
5. C.H.I.N.A. Chronicles
6. A House Upon The Rock
7. Tumbleweed News – Vickie is a friend and fellow Canadian
8. Simply at Home
9. Life at Rossmont
10. Abundant Blessings
11. Blue Skies Academy
Love, Luck &
It is time to take a cruise through more TOS Homeschool Crew blogs this week!
2. Pondering on the Prairie
3. Mrs. D’s Homestead
4. Training Children Up for Christ
5. Ahoy Maties!
6. Mountaineer Country
7. Life with the Tribe
8. Tenacity Divine
9. Ramblings of the Blonde Mother Bear
10. Circling Through This Life
Love, Luck &
Come along with me as we browse more wonderful blogs from members of the TOS Homeschool Crew this week!
1. Homeschool Circus
2. Discover Their Gifts
3. The Joys of Homeschooling
4. Nicki Black A Mosaic in the Making
5. Ever After… My Way
6. Created 2B Creative
7. Wrightsboro Sonrise Center
8. Knee Deep in Grace
9. Indoor Garden Musings
10. Mom of Many Bentzs
Love, Luck &
It’s time to visit some more blogs belonging to my wonderful TOS Homeschool Crew-mates!
1. Our Best Daze – Marie homeschools four children, from Pre-K to Gr. 5 and lives in Virginia.
2. The Joy of School – Martha homeschools a 6 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. I love the name of her blog 🙂
3. Spell Outloud – Maureen Spell is a homeschooling mother of 6. She likes to share toddler/preschooler activities, homeschool projects, themes, and free printables.
4. to the sea with me – Melanie homeschools her four children aged 3 through 10.
5. Half Dozen Mama – Melissa homeschools her six children and enjoys blogging about all things “green and cheap.”
6. Mission Possible – Merit shares about homeschooling for High School
7.Homeschooling My Miracles – Michelle homeschools her three children, in Gr. Pre-K to Gr. 3.
8. Beyond The Silver and The Gold – A Filipino Family’s Homeschool Journey – Michelle is one of the international crew-mates (I love that we’re not all just in North America)! Michelle homeschools her four children.
9. My Own Sense and Sensibility – Mindy B. homeschools her three children using the Sonlight curriculum.
10. Happily Homeschooling – Mona Lisa has two children and I love the gorgeous photos she has taken.
Love, Luck &
It’s time for our weekly TOS Homeschool Crew Blog Walk! Come join me in visiting the following blogs who also provide homeschooling information and reviews!
1. Heritage Homestead and Homeschool Academy – A homeschooling, homesteading, missionary family with 4 children. “Mama” blogs about their lives, and shares about homeschooling a child with special needs.
2. The McClanahan 7 – Lisa McClanahan has 5 children and is currently homeschooling a 9, 8, and 5-year-old.
3. The Happy Homeschool Mom – Lisa has 6 children, with one on the way. She loves cooking and you’ll find some yummy recipes on her blog.
4. Books ‘n Other Stuff – In addition to reviews, Loretta Spangler also shares a daily Winter Unit study to combat those winter blahs. She is a widow with 3 boys, one already graduated.
5. The Midlife Housewife – Lorie is homeschool two teenaged sons. She shares about working and homeschooling, as well as homemaking.
6. Because of Our Children – Lorus homeschools four children. She shares beautiful pictures on her blog of their activities and experiments.
7. This Day Has Great Potential – This blogger is homeschooling four children, from elementary to high school aged. In addition to reviews, she shares her thoughts on a variety of subjects.
8. Ladybug Chronicles – Lynn is homeschooling three childred, aged 9 through 16.
9. Freelance Homeschool Mom – Lynnae McCoy homeschools two children, using Tapestry of Grace, in Southern Oregon. This is her first year of homeschooling 🙂
10. Ben & Me – Marcy homeschools her 9 year old son Ben. They enjoy Unit Studies.
Love, Luck &
And…we’re back…touring the blogs of the wonderful members of The Old Schoolhouse’s Homeschool Crew! This week, check out these blogs:
1. Learning Legacy: Gina has 4 children, in Grades 5, 7, 10, and 12. One of her latest posts is about her children competing with a Debate team
2. The Blessings Pour Out: Heather lives on a hobby farm and homeschools 6 children. One of her recent posts shows her foray into soapmaking – great pictures!
3. Taylor’s Mark Orthodox Academy: Holli-Marie is a Classical-style homeschooler
4. A Day in the Life: Kristen homeschools her 4 children, using Tapestry of Grace, a Classical method of homeschooling. She is currently taking on a challenge to read 52 books in 52 weeks.
5. Pecan Prairie: Jamie is a Classical-eclectic style homeschooler with 2 children.
6. Musing Grace: Jenni has been homeschooling since 1997 and is mother to 6 children.
7. Milk and Honey Mommy homeschools 3 children. She recently posted some great pictures of she and her children making yummy cinnamon rolls!
8. Adventures in Unsell Land!: Jen homeschools 6 children – a preschooler, Kindergartener, and Grades 2, 4, 6, and 7.
9. Modest Mama homeschools 4 children. You have to check out the picture of the Lego centrepiece at her dinner table!
10. Orange Marmalade Mama: Jesse homeschools her 5 children, ages 1 through 10.
Love, Luck &,
I would like to invite you to explore more blogs from our TOS Homeschool Crew! Here’s our Blog Walk:
1. 1 of 100 plus 25 TOS Crew Reviews
2. Homeschooling Hearts and Minds
3. Homeschooling Drewper
4. Burkherts Brigade
5. Families Again A homeschooling Dad’s blog 🙂
6. Homeschool and Family
7. The Sunny Patch
8. Life on the Hilltop
9. Our Busy Homeschool
10. Homeschooling Blessings
Love, Luck &
It’s time to learn more about members in our TOS Homeschool Crew once again.
Here are some wonderful TOS Homeschool Crew bloggers to visit at your pleasure this week…
1. Buckaroo Days – Cheryl homeschools her son in the U.S.
2. Our Homeschool Reviews – Christine homeschools her daughter who is in Gr. 2
3. Reed, Party of 6 – Christi in Kansas City, Missourri is the mom of 4 homeschooling children who love Tae Kwon Do
4. Training Hearts at Home – Christy is an Eclectic homeschooler with 4 children ranging in age from 8-14
5. Along The Way – Cindy is mom to a 6 year old and a 3 year old – she shares a great pretzel recipe that I just have to try!
6. I Love Science! – Cindy page has been homeschooling for 16 years and has 5 sons
7. Through the Calm and Through the Storm – Cristi homeschools 3 children in the U.S. and shares some great pictures of their adventures
8. Created for Home – Crissyanna is the mother of two young girls doing preschool at home
9. Tractors and Tire Swings – Dawn is a new homeschooler with two boys (10 and 6) and lives in Georgia
10. Guiding Light Homeschool
I have terrific news! I will shortly be bringing you, in addition to my usual reviews, even more homeschool reviews! I have been accepted once again into The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew!
As the 2010-2011 homeschool year gets underway, we in the TOS Homeschool Crew will be getting ready to steer you towards great products! There are approximately 260 crew members. We are going to visit ten crew members per week 🙂
Here are the very first ten for you:
1. Alane @ Reaping a Harvest : Is a Classical homeschooler and uses the Tapestry of Grace curriculum 🙂
2. Lexi @ Pink & Orange Coffee: Is also a Classical homeschooler, uses The Well-Trained Mind curriculum, and loves cats.
3. Alina @ Live, Laugh, Learn!: I LOVE the name of this blog 🙂 Alina is homeschooling after school – something we thought we would be doing at the very beginning.
4. Mrs. Mandy @ Mrs. Mandy’s Musings: Is about to start homeschooling through high school.
5. Wonder Mom @ The Fantastic Five: Has some beautiful pictures of her young children enjoying their schoolwork and play.
6. Amber @ Refined Metals Academy: This homeschooler was homeschooled by her own parents 🙂
7. Amy @ Just A Moment in Time: A former teacher and mother of two.
8. Angela @ Providence Farm: Watch some videos of life on a farm.
9. Angela Richter @ My Journey: Homeschooling mother of three.
10. pebblekeeper @ Petra School: “A Transparent View of Relaxed Homeschooling” – a look at unschooling
Watch for a new list weekly!
Love, Luck &